23. night night night
23. night night night
i love you so much right now omg thank you thank you thank you so much <3
46. NO. NOT AT ALL. i laugh at everything. honestly. did i ever tell you that one time i spent 5 minutes just laughing at a sharpie? cuz i did.
49. excluding musicians and celebrities, probably 1 or 2
57. new york
ps i love ur icon too it’s super hip (to be square)
11. may 9th
16. sleeping (i went to bed early woo)
22. about 13 \m/
11. may 9th
20. THE HOBBIT
62. psssh $40,000 i can’t drive yet
5. 2 or 3
23. night. night. night.
76. yessssssss (i’m incredibly shy around people i like. one time the dude i liked stopped right in front of me to wait for his friend that was right behind me. i slid around him… and then ran away. like actually ran away. ahaha. ha. *sob*)
45. my 3 bestest best friends in the entire universe
12. haven’t been kissed, so… no
- the olympics: discovering hot guys you never knew existed
- 1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say...
- 2: Did you get to sleep in today?
- 3: You never know what you got until you lose it?
- 4: Do you have siblings?
- 5: How many kids do you want?
- 6: Who was the last person you held hands with?
- 7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
- 8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care?
- 9: Last person to talk on the phone?
- 10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
- 11: When’s your birthday?
- 12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
- 13: What kind of phone do you have?
- 14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- 16: What were you doing at 4 am?
- 17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech?
- 18: Are you lying to yourself about something?
- 19: Last night you felt…?
- 20: What’s something you cannot wait for?
- 21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different?
- 22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- 23: Are you a morning or night person?
- 24: What did you get your last bruise from?
- 25: Do you reply to all of your texts?
- 26: Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do?
- 27: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
- 29: How many months until your birthday?
- 30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- 31: Did you like this past summer?
- 32: What were you doing before you got on the computer?
- 33: Your ex is sitting next to you, with their new partner. What do you do?
- 34: What is the last thing you said out loud?
- 35: Your mood summed into one work?
- 36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey?
- 37: What are your initials?
- 38: Are you a happy person?
- 39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago?
- 40: Where do you want to live when your older?
- 41: Have you had your birthday this year?
- 42: What did you do yesterday?
- 43: What will you be doing tomorrow?
- 44: How late did you stay up last night?
- 45: Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- 46: Is it hard to make you laugh?
- 47: Do you believe ex’s can be just friends?
- 48: Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again?
- 49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012?
- 50: Do you wish your ex was dead?
- 51: Have you ever dyed your hair?
- 52: Would ever take back someone that cheated?
- 53: Was New Year’s Even enjoyable?
- 54: Bet you’re missing someone right now?
- 55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
- 56: Sleep on your back or stomach?
- 57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be ?
- 58: What would you change about your life right now?
- 59: Has anything upset you in the past week?
- 60: Are you on the phone?
- 61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back?
- 62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
- 63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
- 64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
- 65: Have you ever copied someone elses homework?
- 66: Are you the type of person who liks to be out or at home?
- 67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
- 68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
- 69: Could you use some sleep right now?
- 70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
- 71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?
- 72: What’s your favorite color?
- 73: Have you ever slept in the same room with someone you liked?
- 74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand?
- 75: Do you get annoyed easily?
- 76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
- 77: Do you have a person of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to?
- 78: Does anyone call you babe?
- 79: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 80: What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand?
- 81: What color hoodie did you wear last?
- 82: Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around anymore?
in 3 short years kids who were born in 2000 will be 15 and that is the most horrifying thing ive realized in a long long time
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have never been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over £/$200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things (blue/green)
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
do you ever just want to gently place your hands on someones cheeks and hold their head there in your hands and looking into their eyes and then violently jerk their head on a right angle and snap their neck
alright there’s way too much on it to cover everything these are just my favorites
4 margaritas on the underside of the front pocket
agile beast on the side
psychedic-lic on the top of the front (you guys remember julian at coachella don’t you)
the funk might fracture your nose on the front, along with several love declarations by my friends (looking at you masha)
do the macarener in the devil’s lair on the inside flaps of the front pocket
pretty much the best part of the entire backpack: the back. the strokes, arctic monkeys, mgmt, the black keys, and the white stripes. yessir.
aaand the suck it and see sewed on the insides of the straps.
“forever reblog!!!” the teen girl writes on her favourite post, laughing. she looks around. suddenly she’s not in her room anymore, but in some large warehouse full of girls roughly her age. she looks down to see her hand alt+clicking on the post she just reblogged. and again. and again. “forever reblog,” they all chant in unison. “forever reblog.”
- friend: i stayed up so late last night omg im so tired
- me: oh really same when did you go to bed?
- friend: like 12:30 or 1 ugh
- me: wOW that's reALLY laTE
J.K. Rowling’s new book: September 23, 2012
Doctor Who Series 7: August 2012
Supernatural Season 8: October 3, 2012
The Hobbit: December 14, 2012
Sherlock Series 3: (here’s hoping) 2013
Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013.
Man of Steel: June 14, 2013
Wolverine 2: July 26, 2013.
Thor 2: November 15, 2013.
Catching Fire: November 22, 2013.
The Hobbit 2: December 13, 2013.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2: May 2, 2014
Captain America 2: April 4, 2014
Avengers 2: 2016
Xmen: Days of Future Past: July 18th, 2014
- ice age
- ice age: the meltdown
- ice age: dawn of the dinosaurs
- ice age: continental drift
- ice age: the cavemen
- ice age: roman empire
- ice age: the birth of jesus
- ice age: the dark ages
- ice age: the renaissance
- ice age: discovery of america
- ice age: wwii
- ice age: 9/11